The free live session will be here on:
Monday 27th September
6PM UK time (10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, check your time zone here)
So just pop back here when we’re due to start. Don’t worry, I’ll be sending you reminder email nearer the time with the link to this page.
There will be a live chat so you can ask questions, and I’ll be painting this beautiful lavender rose, demonstrating how I approach the subject and decide on and mix the colours using Munsell.
I’ll be painting on an 8 x 10 inch Ampersand gesobord panel.
If you fancy painting along, I’ll be using a range of mostly synthetic flat brushes, about a half inch, the m,edium will be linseed oil and a solvent.
The palette will be (all Michael Harding except where noted):
- Lead white (you can use titanium)
- Bright yellow lake (this is a greenish yellow, PY3)
- Yellow ochre
- Quinacridone rose
- Ultramarine blue
- Permanent magenta (Winsor and Newton)
- Transparent red oxide (possibly…)
- Raw umber
- Ivory black
- Winsor green (yellow shade) – any phthalo green will do though
It’ll be fun!
See you soon,