Fill in your email address to register for the webinar
Recently I sent out an email asking what people would most like to see as a topic for a webinar.
The most common answer, the thing that the most of you struggle with, is warm and cool colours.
- How do you tell which is which?
- And once you do, how do you mix them?
- What about shadows, how do you make them warm? And should they be warm anyway?
Colour temperature is a source of great confusion. And that’s hardly surprising, since the concept is so vague. Too vague to be useful.
I think there’s a better way to look at this, one that will actually help you make more convincing and more beautiful paintings, not leave you confused and flustered at the easel.
In this webinar, I’m going to go through in detail:
- where warm and cool comes from
- why I think worrying about warm and cool is counter-productive
- what to think about instead.
The webinar is free and will last 30 minutes to an hour. Assuming I don’t overrun. I’ll be painting live, and answering questions live. Come! It’ll be fun 🙂
Thursday 11th May 2017 at 1PM pacific time, 4PM Eastern time, 9PM UK time.
Yes, there will be a recording that I’ll email out to people who register, so if you can’t make it, just register and you’ll get a link to the replay.
Register for the webinar here.